Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (24)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine that gives bloggers a chance to spotlight upcoming releases. Whoa I haven't done one of these in a while! Sorry guys I've been really busy! Anyway, this week I am waiting on Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout. It has a gorgeous cover and interesting summary. What more could I ask for?!

(Goodreads) Summary:

Dying sucks--and high school senior Ember McWilliams knows firsthand. After a fatal car accident, her gifted little sister brought her back. Now anything Ember touches dies. And that, well, really blows.
Ember operates on a no-touch policy with all living things--including boys. When Hayden Cromwell shows up, quoting Oscar Wilde and claiming her curse is a gift, she thinks he’s a crazed cutie. But when he tells her he can help control it, she’s more than interested. There’s just one catch: Ember has to trust Hayden's adopted father, a man she's sure has sinister reasons for collecting children whose abilities even weird her out. However, she’s willing to do anything to hold her sister's hand again. And hell, she'd also like to be able to kiss Hayden. Who wouldn't?


But when Ember learns the accident that turned her into a freak may not've been an accident at all, she’s not sure who to trust. Someone wanted her dead, and the closer she gets to the truth, the closer she is to losing not only her heart, but her life. For real this time.

What are you waiting on? Leave a comment :)

20 comments:

  1. Oh, nice. I like the sound of this one as well. That's why I love this meme, I get to see other books coming out that it might have taken me a while to find. It's going on the TBR, thank you for sharing!

    Nikki @ Books Most Wanted

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, I hadn't heard of this one before. The cover kind of reminds me of my cousin in law, so that's cool. Good choice!

    Here’s my WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one sounds great! I have added it to my TBR pile..

    My WoW, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this sounds really good. I haven't read any of Jennifer Armentrout's books, but this one sounds really interesting! Great pick :)

    Check out my WoW picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one sounds very intriguing. Definitely putting it on my wish list. Great pick

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to read this one too! I really like the cover and the hottie's name hayden...

    http://melissa-justoneopinion.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday_24.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hadn't heard of this one yet, it looks really interesting, it's going to have to go on my ever expanding TBR pile :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, new follower! This sounds like a good one. Adding it to my wishlist! :)

    You can see my WoW at: Pawing Through Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. this looks like an awesome book!! I can't wait to check it out :)

    Check out my waiting on Wednesday!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-goddess.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this looks like a great read. I'm not a fan of Jennifer Armintrout (I hated Blood Ties) but I might read this one.
    Check out my WOW here:

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have not heard of this one but the main character has my last name and that never happens! I will definitely try to check it out.

    My WOW: http://rachelreader.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh! This one looks good!

    Check out Em's WoW!
    Also check out the GREAT GIVEAWAYS we have going on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds fascinating.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the sound of this one, very intriguing! Nice pick : )

    My Wow

    Suzanne @ Under the Covers

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hadn't heard of it, but it sounds really good! I'll have to check it out. Here's my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooo, great choice, Brittany. The concept sounds a little like Tahereh Mafi's Shatter Me. But I'm sure it will unique and awesome, I mean, look at that cover :D!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have never heard of this book. The cover looks cool and it sounds interesting. I like how suspenseful it sounds!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment because I love them! Come on you know you want to ;)