Friday, April 29, 2011

Feuding Friday (13)

Happy Friday!
Feuding Friday is a weekly event here at Brittany's Fantasy where bloggers pick 2 characters, creatures, settings, authors exc... to post about then have readers comment and choose their favorite of the two. To use this meme on your blog, simply leave a comment, grab the button, and post away! You do NOT have to use the same subjects that I use. Feel free to pick your own!

This week's feud is between Eric and Bill from Charlaine Harris's The Southern Vampire Mysteries. I have only read the first book in the series and I was Team Bill but I see a lot of people who are Team Eric!


Vote in the comments :)


3 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to go with Eric even though I've only read the first two books. I never really liked Bill and if the screams of frustration and delight coming from my sister who is currently reading book 4 are anything to go on, it's Team Eric all the way :)

    Check out my Feuding Friday here:
    http://www.thetalescompendium.com/2011/04/feuding-friday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric it is, hands down, plus I love his Viking past. He's won me over:)

    Found you on Book Blogs:P

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd have to say Team Eric!
    I've read 9 of the sookie series and have just purchased book 10- love them! Plus i love the True Blood TV series.

    P.s- found you on book blogs!
    Jayne Fordham
    http://australianbookshelf.wordpress.com
    http://jaynefordham.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment because I love them! Come on you know you want to ;)