Monday, February 7, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


I just received this wonderful award from Heather at Breathing Books. Thanks Heather! If you get this award you must:
  • Thank the awesome person who gave you the award
  • Post 7 random things about yourself
  • Give the award to 15 other blogs
  • Contact the blogger and let them know they have won!
7 random facts about myself are:
  1. I am a high school freshman
  2. I am addicted to reality TV
  3. The first YA book I read was Twilight back in 2008
  4. I am a math geek
  5. I have done gymnastics for 8 years
  6. I live in the middle of no-where, attending a high school with less than 350 people in it
  7. My favorite drink is root beer
The blogs that I will be giving this award to are:
  1. Booktastic Reviews
  2. Wicked Wonderful Words
  3. Shaded
  4. Jellysbookaliciousreviews'
  5. Flights of Fantasy
  6. Little Wonder's Recommended Reads
  7. Jacqueline Zarzycki
  8. Sarcastic Female Literacy Circle
  9. The Book Geek
  10. The Book Mistress
  11. Bookworm Boulevard
  12. Ottilie Weber
  13. Intergalactic Word Salad
  14. Aine's Realm
  15. Karissa's Reading Review
Thanks again to Heather and have fun spreading awards!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks, Brittany! The award looks so snazzy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award and for stopping by my blog :-)

    - Karissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about deleting the comment up there... It meant to say Thank you so much!!! :D lol.

    Rachel xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are interested to see my Stylish Blogger Award (I have thanked you in it :)... CLICK HERE :D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment because I love them! Come on you know you want to ;)