Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Author Face-Off

Everyone knows the two famous authors Stephenie Meyer and Suzanne Collins! (If you don't, you must live under a real heavy rock.) The real question is, which one do you prefer? They are both amazingly talented, but I'm compelled to pick Stephenie. Now, I loved Twilight before it became widely known or made into a movie, but I favor Stephenie because of her Sci-Fi novel The Host. It is a brilliant book unlike anything my mind has consumed before. If you haven't read this book, make sure to do so! You will not be disappointed.


Which author is your favorite? Leave a comment below!



OR

4 comments:

  1. +JMJ+

    My vote is for Suzanne Collins, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY vote is for Collins too!
    I loved Mockingjay so much....
    Am following you now Brittany :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment because I love them! Come on you know you want to ;)