Thursday, February 24, 2011

Blog Awards

My blog has recently received 2 awards that I would love to pass on! The first award is called the 7 facts award from Rachel at Booktastic Reviews! Thanks a ton Rachel! If you receive this award you must:
  • Thank the person who gave the award to you
  • Pass the award to 15 wonderful bloggers
  • Post 7 random facts about yourself
My random facts are:
  1. I dislike Chinese food
  2. My favorite animal is the koala bear
  3. I have a cat named Oreo
  4. My room is filled with Zebra print
  5. My favorite time to read is at night
  6. I am on my computer way too often
  7. I am the oldest of 3
The blogs I am passing this award to are:
  1. Reading Is Bliss
  2. Attack of the Book
  3. Enchanting YA Reviews
  4. Dana Does Read
  5. Jessica Lawlor
  6. Butterfly Feet Walking on Life
  7. Fiction Spark
  8. Emily's Reading Room
  9. Hooked on Books
  10. I Was a Teenage Book Geek
  11. Ivy Reads
  12. Laura's Review Bookshelf
  13. Lost in Stories
  14. The Book Geek
  15. Far From Reality
The next award my blog has received is from Lisbeth at The Book Geek. Thank you Lisbeth! If you receive this beautiful award, THANK the person who gave it to you, SHARE the award with 15 other blogs, and NOTIFY those blogs that they have received it.


The blogs I am giving this award too are:
Thanks again Lisbeth and Rachel! I hope everyone passes on the awards :)







9 comments:

  1. congrats and thanks for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award! And congrats to you! :D I will probably be posting this on Sunday, because I will be busy all weekend.

    Thanks again!
    ~Zakiya LWings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the awards!! And thank you tons for passing one along to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and thanks for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the awards. You really deserve them. Your blog is fantastic!
    Thanks for the award!
    Scarlette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats and Thank You so much for the award, it means a lot that you would choose my blog! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment because I love them! Come on you know you want to ;)